How did you discover Zaros RSPS?

Cox

Saw several people discussing it in a small community Discord server that I run...This was maybe several months ago now, I just lurked Zaros' Discord server and its website until I decided to register an account a fortnight before launch. 

Edited by Wat

• forum moderator logoJulia pinned this topic
On 11/25/2020 at 2:24 PM, Tman786 said:

Saw an ad on facebook, which I thought was weird because I'd never seen an RSPS ad before haha, so I was intrigued and checked it out.

Same thing happened for me. Usually the ads on Facebook are relatively close to things you've recently searched, and I definitely hadn't searched for any RSPS's in about a good 6 years or so. But I figured I'd join up to see what the big deal was. Pleasantly surprised, and impressed by how much work has been done by the Developers and Owners.

spacer.png

Found my way here through a friend’s clan! 
Was currently re learning Java coding and was thinking of getting to know my way around the new generation of RSPS’s and working on my own project but decided the work and time put into it could never be enough to compete with some of the greatest dev’s in the RSPS scene at the moment. And my main job is absolutely nothing to do with computers full stop. Decided to join the server as a Beta tester and hey ho. Best decision I made. Zaros has so much potential in the months to come and it’s gonna be an epic journey to watch it grow and the hard work and time the team are putting into it will surely pay off in a short time to come. 💪🏻

Just saw a topic asking what David was doing with Ikov and Zaros as far as either merging them or keeping them seperate. Decided to search up the name on Google to see what was going on as I have been away from RSPS for at least two years now. The server peaked my interest because I don't feel like restarting in OSRS so I figured this would be my shot at restarting if you will.

I just randomly decided to see whats up on runelocus one day after not playing rsps for a long time and saw the article on Zaros. Went to the website, saw they had mobile and 1k players, and boom. Here I am!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...