Wintertodl loot

GIM Tom

Hi, 

Me and my team have been going for high point wintertodl games, we're currently 8x xp. 10000 point games 20 rolls on the drop table each, 5 players = 100 rolls a game, currently 16 kc so 1600 rolls on the drop table (around 40 million xp between accounts).

Now you're wondering how many sets of pyromancer have you got? well eh none, one single garb has been obtained and only 120 burnt pages betweem us, can anyone see the issue? one pyro peice in 1600 rolls on the drop table is a joke. whats more if you get a tome of fire, goodluck getting the pages. You'll have to donate to get them (ironmen can't) or get 200m to get a full tome once if you're lucky. 

Even more the loot is a joke, we're high enough farming, herblore, fishing, woodcutting and have never seen a magic log, yew log or even teak; highest herb drop has been irit - highest fish? trout, highest ore? coal... We have mostly 70+ in the produce skills. We're 8x so should have a higher xp rate, what the hell is up with wintertodl...

One burnt page per 100 points you obtain per game at the death of todl

Increase the loot obtained by atleast 3x, get rid of trout, salmon and that crap add items such as runite, adamant, irit+ herbs, monkfish+ 

LOWER PYROMANCER to one in 15k points  (30 rolls aka 15000 points) gives everyone A CHANCE to get the skilling outfit before 99. 

ADD AN OPTION TO INSTANCE WINTERTODL - HIGH POINT GAMES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IF SOMEONE COMES IN AND LIGHTS THE OTHER BRAISERS

Edited by GIM Tom

7 minutes ago, Level III said:

I am currently nearing 30m Firemaking xp starting wt at level 50, i am 8x xp aswell and i have yet to see a pyro piece, dragon axe or really any uniques besides about 190 burnt pages.

Ouch that's painful my dude, it needs to be changed!

This was the loot i got from 51 chest (varying from 1k to 3k point games so enough rolls). These games were all done prior to the wintertodt changes (so day 1 & 2). What I noticed after opening all of these is that I got 0 coin drops and only 1 piece of pyro. Also hardly any ores & super low tier fish. I would agree with a buff, WT is severely underwhelming rn.

PS: I'm also an 8x realism GIM.

spacer.png

I got 2 Pyro pieces on route to 99 FM myself, so they aren't broken and I think the rates of rare drops from WT are okay.

I do however 100000% agree that chests need a buff. I'm trying to max my EIM, and I almost saved all of my crates because of how shitty I realized the rewards are, and I assumed they would be buffed in the future. In the end, I do with I'd saved them lol.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic