Buff Wt.

Tanks

I am 200m fm and roughly ~180 kc @ wt. I have yet to get the full pyro set or pet. The rates of pyro and pet are insanely rare and the overall regular loot is ass, it doesn't scale. I was maxed getting willow/maple seeds and tuna/anchovies the entire time. While it may not be a huge minigame for some, it's still got a few achievements locked behind it and us players going for achievements and completion would like to be able to actually complete the achievements. The achievement cape is already insanely hard to get as it is and some things are just about impossible or don't work....

5 hours ago, SRS said:

I don't think the pet should be a given at 200m xp. But I do agree some rates could be increased.

Not asking for the pet directly, I'm just saying the rate for pyro outfit and pet is insanely too high. No reason to go 200m fm without pyro set or pet. 

1 hour ago, Tanks said:

Not asking for the pet directly, I'm just saying the rate for pyro outfit and pet is insanely too high. No reason to go 200m fm without pyro set or pet. 

Sorry, didn't word that correctly. I don't think the pet should be expected by 200m xp. Pyro set on the other hand, sure should be expected by 200m, especially seeing as it's an achievement. 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic