2FA issues

BGM

My 2FA was set to my account 'Extinct' on my phone, however I use 'BGM' as my main.

I had to delete cache and redownload client as I was getting crashing issues which come to find out was GPU drivers, but when redownloading the client and going to sign in I'm being asked for 2FA for my 'BGM' account, which I physically can't get as my authenticator app had the 'Extinct' account on it.

Signing into the forums on this account, I can't disable 2FA to then re-enable it either because it asks for a code from my phone, which I obviously can't get.

Any help on how I can disable 2FA on my account, to then re-add it to my phone and subsequently log into the game?

I can provide all and any security, payment, account, login, connection information if needed, would just like the play the game...

P.S - Clicking 'Cant Sign In' on the client sends me to a secure Zaros link that doesn't load.

https://secure.zaros.io/l=en/a=0/p=ElZAIrq5NpKN6D3mDdihco3oPeYN2KFy2DCquj7JMmECPmLrDP3Bnw/m=totp-authenticator/disableTOTPRequest

Edited by BGM

2 minutes ago, BGM said:

I don't have any backup codes, I never got any when setting it up originally.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1187538?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

You're also better off posting this in somewhere else that only Staff can help you.

@Hope @Klem can any of you help this mate real quick?

Edited by November

13 minutes ago, November said:

Done that, added Gmail to the Authenticator app, though using the codes that it generates on the website to disable 2FA on the account, doesn't work.

All codes show 'Invalid 2FA code', because the authenticator is generating them for the gmail account not the Zaros account.

I also can't sign into my account with the email address on the client, as it says the account isn't registered.

Edited by BGM

The only people that I could see being able to help are David and Spooky. I'm not sure if Admins have the permissions to do so. But if I'm not mistaken, with my past experience, they should be able to go onto your account via forums through the system and disable it.

2 minutes ago, Skills said:

The only people that I could see being able to help are David and Spooky. I'm not sure if Admins have the permissions to do so. But if I'm not mistaken, with my past experience, they should be able to go onto your account via forums through the system and disable it.

Thank you, I'll have a look at contacting them to see if they can assist.