List of Suggestions to Improve Zaros.

Dwings

Zaros has been released for roughly 1 month and here are a list of suggestions I highly recommend are added/improved upon.
If you feel some of these suggestions/improvements should not be added/improved upon, than feel free to comment below. 

Quick Updates:

1. Broadcast user upgrading to uber donator (Legendary can also be added)
2. Make buying an X amount of items from shops located at the general store automatically note. (Example: Buying x50 Glories will put 50 noted glories into my inventory.)
3. Fix $200 custom's equipment slots. (Change Icons to glove/arrow slot and monkey to amulet slot)

Theatre of Blood:

I think it's reasonable to say that the biggest issue when it comes to Theatre of Blood is finding a reliable team or a team in itself. Ikov fixed this solution by adding a solo scaled version of the current theatre of blood and I suggest Zaros to do the same. Unfortunately, this is the only reliable solution when it comes to the long-term stability of the game.  In my personal opinion I have seen people quit the game over never being able to find a team.

Secondly, 1 in 7 is just not good enough. Scythe to Tbow ratio(0:10)

Wilderness:

1. Rework Galvek

Its a shame the biggest piece of multi wilderness content is completely dead. The root cause of this issue is the base loot drop table and the unique drop table. Base loot consist of 100k cash and 10 superior dragon bones. Aka the equivalent of 2-3 slayer caskets.

SrKTpUu.png

All the uniques have very little value with absolutely no demand for such items outside pvp. The best unique(Vls) has a 1 in 132 drop rate. This is the equivalent of killing Galvek every spawn for 16 consecutive days while always landing on the top 3 damage threshold. No clan is interested in killing Galvek unless it is extremely worth the killing. The main problem that needs to be addressed, is the fact that uniques cannot be split between members because of the extremely low demand of the items which gives them 0 value.

2. Add at least 3-4 more wilderness incentives that bring people to the wilderness.

The only way for sustained wilderness activity is by adding a wilderness only acquirable item that is high in demand for all types of players (Gamblers/Irons/Pvmers/Pkers/Skillers)

Donator Perks/Zones:

Why are they so bad? Just rework it all literally.

Edited by dwings

I like these suggestions,

I have said many times to bring in some new wildy incentives,

Wildy keys/ Wilderness slayer store ect

As for TOB, I totally agree, not everyone is going to have top tier items to do TOB so bringing in a solo able scale would help fix the problem

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

On 1/5/2021 at 1:59 AM, dwings said:

Zaros has been released for roughly 1 month and here are a list of suggestions I highly recommend are added/improved upon.
If you feel some of these suggestions/improvements should not be added/improved upon, than feel free to comment below. 

Quick Updates:

1. Broadcast user upgrading to uber donator (Legendary can also be added)
2. Make buying an X amount of items from shops located at the general store automatically note. (Example: Buying x50 Glories will put 50 noted glories into my inventory.)
3. Fix $200 custom's equipment slots. (Change Icons to glove/arrow slot and monkey to amulet slot)

Theatre of Blood:

I think it's reasonable to say that the biggest issue when it comes to Theatre of Blood is finding a reliable team or a team in itself. Ikov fixed this solution by adding a solo scaled version of the current theatre of blood and I suggest Zaros to do the same. Unfortunately, this is the only reliable solution when it comes to the long-term stability of the game.  In my personal opinion I have seen people quit the game over never being able to find a team.

Wilderness:

1. Rework Galvek

Its a shame the biggest piece of multi wilderness content is completely dead. The root cause of this issue is the base loot drop table and the unique drop table. Base loot consist of 100k cash and 10 superior dragon bones. Aka the equivalent of 2-3 slayer caskets.

SrKTpUu.png

All the uniques have very little value and absolutely no demand for the item outside pvp. The best unique(Vls) is a 1 in 132 drop rate, which is the equivalent of killing galvek for 24 hours a day for 16 days and always landing on top 3 damage. No clan is interested in killing galvek if isn't extremely worth it. Uniques also cant be split between members because of the extremely low demand of the items which gives them 0 value.

2. Add at least 3-4 more wilderness incentives that bring people to the wilderness.

The only way for sustained wilderness activity is by adding a wilderness only acquirable item that is high in demand for all types of players (Gamblers/Irons/Pvmers/Pkers/Skillers)

Donator Perks/Zones:

Why are they so bad? Just rework it all literally.

I thoroughly agree with you on all of your wilderness points. +1 on this, definitely needs to be a change.

- Emblem upgrade for doing a certain amount of damage to galvek

-Add blood money 10-100 to galvek loot tale, and let it scale for top 3/top 10 etc.

- Improve revenant drop rates

- Add pvp weapons to all wilderness npcs drop tables (super rare and scale deepending on combat of the npc) 

Just my suggestions for wildy rework. Support

I agree with your suggestions to improve the wilderness activity, and I strongly agree about Theatre of Blood being soloable because we had it like that on Ikov and it ran smoothly. Keep in mind, in solos if you mess up even once and die, you're completely eliminated and it does not matter whether you died at the last room or the first. This is why, no one should be able to complain that "ToB was never meant to be soloable" or whatever because a player who attempts to solo it is taking a big risk and investing a lot of time, and should be appropriately rewarded. It sucks not being able to do ToB as often because you can't find people, there's literally the same 5-10 people doing ToB daily meanwhile I can confidentially say that the number of people doing CoX daily is higher than x10 of that amount. 

On 1/5/2021 at 4:59 AM, dwings said:

Theatre of Blood:

Finding a team might be harder to do, but there's more and more people slowly getting into gear and starting to pvm more. I don't think solo scaling should be added, as it is a team based area. If you can't find someone right now, look around outside your circle of friends, I see people asking for others daily on yell or sometimes at donator zones about going to tob.

1:7 is more than enough, when you do have a proper team and you camp tob, purples are going to come very easily. If there's not many doing ToB compared to CoX, that explains the 0:10 ratio that you provided. You can't ask for a better droprate on something that's already low, especially when CoX is camped more massively than ToB.

Edited by Bunny
re-arranged words

1090717293_bunsig.png.78b45fd2e25c2d4363ceaf834cf8666a.png

spacer.png

Hate to say it but Zaros is seeing a slight decline of players coming back.

I think the wilderness is a huge part of any server and currently you can go out there on a Hardcore game mode and be safe 75% of the time, its just that dead.

Ikov had the right ideas of having keys that give instant rewards ( 15m along with potential nex / hybrid armor pieces ). I'm not by any means saying that those have to be implemented into the game but something along those lines need to be implemented to bring activity to the wilderness. Galvek alone is not enough ( especially as its a multi boss clan attraction ).

On 1/5/2021 at 9:59 AM, dwings said:

This. Thank you for the suggestion and I support  most of it.

70fd2775757473.5c5fb6e49bfd5.gif

Proud Co-Founder of the ice cc!

KP / King Purple / Purple