120 capes

nunex jr

On 2/8/2021 at 5:44 PM, Slow Xp said:

Nooo man stick 1:1 with Osrs.

This argument makes no sense...If you want a 1:1 with Osrs you play Osrs...as if as of now Zaros is a 1:1 to Osrs LOL...

Fully support this idea - the server is loosing players everyday. 120 capes are awesome to keep the player base for longer. I am trully worried about the server that we all love

I absolutely support this but solely as a cosmetic. I am also a realism account and A) wouldn't like other accounts getting easier benefits, I see this server as one that supports its game modes equally    and b) because it has no basis on osrs, which this server so closely mimics. I do appreciate your idea though!

On 2/9/2021 at 2:36 PM, To Gain said:

Imo 120 capes have no place on a Osrs based server.

No support.

But if someone decides to add them atleast make them 200m xp req to get.

As you said, this is osrs B A S E D server, so guys, what does based means? It means that some stuff come from osrs. Not all of them.

If that didn't clear your little mind imma help you:

1. Osrs isn't much osrs if it has Max capes, Raids, even new cities, is it? So probably, if they hadn't max capes and I suggested here, you'd be saying no too, people like you are an obstacle to progress. 
  2. About the server, does osrs has a ring of levation where u can go around chilling and flying? Does osrs has unlimited run energy, trading post, voting point system, teleport system (and a whole lotta things)? No right? Because it is a S E R V E R, not affiliated with J A G E X. Im trynna go really slow here for you boy, hope you keeping up with me.
  3. What is really the problem with 120 capes if they are adapted to osrs version? I didn't understand your argument, please, I'm really trying to see the Pros and Cons of my suggestion and I don't quite understand that one.
  4. From what I've said, I think its pretty clear the PROS will O U T W E I G H T the cons, but again, little minds are always a stone in the progress.

Did I enlight you a bit? Can't do much more for you if this doesn't

20 minutes ago, nunex said:

As you said, this is osrs B A S E D server, so guys, what does based means? It means that some stuff come from osrs. Not all of them.

If that didn't clear your little mind imma help you:

1. Osrs isn't much osrs if it has Max capes, Raids, even new cities, is it? So probably, if they hadn't max capes and I suggested here, you'd be saying no too, people like you are an obstacle to progress. 
  2. About the server, does osrs has a ring of levation where u can go around chilling and flying? Does osrs has unlimited run energy, trading post, voting point system, teleport system (and a whole lotta things)? No right? Because it is a S E R V E R, not affiliated with J A G E X. Im trynna go really slow here for you boy, hope you keeping up with me.
  3. What is really the problem with 120 capes if they are adapted to osrs version? I didn't understand your argument, please, I'm really trying to see the Pros and Cons of my suggestion and I don't quite understand that one.
  4. From what I've said, I think its pretty clear the PROS will O U T W E I G H T the cons, but again, little minds are always a stone in the progress.

Did I enlight you a bit? Can't do much more for you if this doesn't

Chilll

I can see both views. I don't see any issue with them being added though. Poll it and see what everyone thinks imo. 

1 minute ago, Mastav said:

Chilll

I can see both views. I don't see any issue with them being added though. Poll it and see what everyone thinks imo. 

I been pretty chill mane as you can see, but I don't enjoy when negative comments are given without any feedback or constructive ideas

10 minutes ago, nunex said:

I been pretty chill mane as you can see, but I don't enjoy when negative comments are given without any feedback or constructive ideas

All good buddy, it's silly to have the opinion that an osrs based server can be nothing else but 2007. Even osrs itself has had to change.. 

1 hour ago, Mastav said:

All good buddy, it's silly to have the opinion that an osrs based server can be nothing else but 2007. Even osrs itself has had to change.. 

I see you're a man of knowledge aswell 🤣

Edited by nunex

4 hours ago, Slow Xp said:

this will never make it ingame dude terrible idea go for championms cape or sumthn

Brother, not sure if you realize, but it’s just you who is against this idea so far 😂...read all the other comments

If you don’t evolve, the server will stagnate, as it has been doing. Players are leaving as all they see are updates like “we fixed some bugged trees”.  Bringing 120/200m capes is purely cosmetic, incredible for the grinders

2 hours ago, Slow Xp said:

let it stagnate then... lmfao u know nothing about how this works.

Proven guiulty cause u dont even own an rsps.

So only who can own a rsps can make suggestions? 

Homie you on crack or what? What the fuck lmao I feel like I lose some IQ everytime I read a comment made by you

Never thought this post would make it this big, but it wouldn't be it without all of you guys support tbh

You are making this possible and I'm really happy to see we made this far and even more hyped for when we make this a real thing.

Thank you all for the feedbacks, whether you saying it should be 200m, or saying it should have some perks added to them, you already are making a contribution because I'm sure when devs make this a thing they will be reading the coments for ideas

Lets gooo

It would be nice to have some sort of reaction from the developers 🙂

There is a lot of hype on this proposal, and to manage everyone's expectations maybe they could communicate ETA or on-going plans

Looking forward to see the Lvl120/200m capes in-game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...