make dying in pvp less aids

glod

yeah i just died in a for fun fight and i lost like 30m  in untradeables. make it less aids to dies by getting rid of needing to repair/fix items when dying at ::pvp 

also please add a command for the white portal at lms make it ::funpk. and add a restoration pool + bank there please.

• Developer
10 hours ago, glod said:

yeah i just died in a for fun fight and i lost like 30m  in untradeables. make it less aids to dies by getting rid of needing to repair/fix items when dying at ::pvp 

also please add a command for the white portal at lms make it ::funpk. and add a restoration pool + bank there please.

Could you please be more specific in what you lost (in untradeables) that totaled up to 30 million? Certain items breaking are mechanics of the game.

Edited by Hope

On 5/20/2021 at 8:29 AM, Hope said:

Could you please be more specific in what you lost (in untradeables) that totaled up to 30 million? Certain items breaking are mechanics of the game.

Rune pouch,  the parchment capes (blood money is 28k each making thse items cost tons) the imbuement on my ring

my suggestion is to break some of the mechanics in the game to make it less aids. Make it so NO item break or lose parchment at ::pvp

Items breaking is a cash sink, if you don't want your items to break, don't risk them.

It comes down to one of the oldest saying in runescape "don't risk what you can't afford to lose"

Why should bad pkers be crutched up for being bad? - they shouldn't.
If you run out of money pking go do something else, there's plenty of ways to make money.

On 5/29/2021 at 2:32 PM, T0M said:

Items breaking is a cash sink, if you don't want your items to break, don't risk them.

It comes down to one of the oldest saying in runescape "don't risk what you can't afford to lose"

Why should bad pkers be crutched up for being bad? - they shouldn't.
If you run out of money pking go do something else, there's plenty of ways to make money.

The gold sinks for pking are much worse than the gains one makes from blood money. Considering 5-6 total ppl pk and this was/is a big problem, something should be done. Either buffing pking rewards or nerfing the cost of death. When i kill ppl their untrades cost more then their loot lol

Untradeable items unbreaking is guaranteed loot, so it's a good thing really.
honestly, remove the toxic BH system and watch more ppl go in wildy, pvmers will go in more if people can't tp ontop of their head which will make wildy more active in general, which will bring more pkers and maybe more people would be willing to give pking a try too