What game mode will you be playing ?

Arcy

1 hour ago, Childish said:

I think I'll be trying to max in all game modes eventually. Although, I think I'm going to start with a normie account. I like the idea of helping the economy grow with my skills, since I'll be going for 200m's rather quickly. 🙂

This sounds like a good plan, I would love t o try out the GIM mode as well but do not know anybody yet haha

spacer.png

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, FTWImCody said:

This sounds like a good plan, I would love t o try out the GIM mode as well but do not know anybody yet haha

I have a clan who has moved over to Zaros from another server (can't say which of course..) but you're more than welcome to join up. I'll be posting details in the next few days. 🙂

1 minute ago, Childish said:

I have a clan who has moved over to Zaros from another server (can't say which of course..) but you're more than welcome to join up. I'll be posting details in the next few days. 🙂

Appreciate it, think I am going to focus on Realism first then maybe play around with GIM later but will check it out when you post it 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, FTWImCody said:

Appreciate it, think I am going to focus on Realism first then maybe play around with GIM later but will check it out when you post it 😄

Don't panic, we're more of a skillers and unique accounts kinda clan. We do like to do a competitive group iron man thing just for us, where we have two teams in the clan competing, but its not the main point of the clan. 🙂

Just now, Childish said:

Don't panic, we're more of a skillers and unique accounts kinda clan. We do like to do a competitive group iron man thing just for us, where we have two teams in the clan competing, but its not the main point of the clan. 🙂

Nice, yea I am more of a skiller as well 😛 Will definitely check it out 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

A normal and a realist for me, will most likely go for max xp on the normal and max on the realist, but boss more on the realist, respect to the people who go for max xp on a realist though, must have mad amount of motivation.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

3 hours ago, Wallis said:

A normal and a realist for me, will most likely go for max xp on the normal and max on the realist, but boss more on the realist, respect to the people who go for max xp on a realist though, must have mad amount of motivation.

-MrWallis

I am definitely going for max on a Realist and depending on where that leaves me on lb, might grind to max xp as well 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png

Really hard to say. It makes the most sense to have a main for sure, and an iron on the side, and then an ultimate when the game is more familiar. However, do I go for normal iron, HC, Elite or group?! I don’t have many friends that play RSPS so I’m not sure I’ll find the right people to team up with. I may just try HCIM. 🙂

Gotta be EHIM for sure! I love the animated symbols that go with the hardest mode(s)... also the grind will be nice during these new lockdowns in my area!

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked, unlocked and pinned this topic