Ultimate Ironman Progress #2

UIM Exp

Hi guys, back again with a small progress update, continuing to work towards my goal of maxing the account.

Following on from what I set out to do from the end of the last update, I went ahead and got myself 99 Woodcutting, got myself enough vote tickets to purchase goldsmith gauntlets and with a few drops from Zalcano later, got myself 99 Smithing.

99 Woodcutting

spacer.png

99 Smithing

spacer.png

Zalcano also drop quite a lot of Mithril bars so I went ahead and smithed up another 25k darts to achieve 99 Fletching

spacer.png

Updated my little stash of darts

spacer.png

Got myself to 2k total level overall after these 99s.

spacer.png

99 Thieving was up next and grinded that at heroes, even managed to pick myself up a pet Rocky along the way.

spacer.png

spacer.png

After a small herb run, managed to get myself the Herbi pet super early making a few side potions

spacer.png

Since I had ~20k cannonballs from Zalcano, I thought I'd put them to use and started grinding slayer tasks, along the way managed to get myself 99 Strength

spacer.png

Shortly after began bursting Abby demons to get my first real "grind" on the account, 192 KC in, it happened

spacer.png

And that's it so far for my progress, after all that, this is the stats my account is currently sitting at:

spacer.png

Moving forward I'm hoping to grind out 99 Runecrafting using the blood altar, this should passively get me close, if not 99 Crafting along the way.
Magic will likely be passively finished with farm runs etc as it's less than 100k xp away. I will continue doing slayer and using the rest of the cannonballs whenever possible to hopefully get 99 Range completely passively. I'm very slowly doing aerial fishing in order to achieve the angler set to get 99 fishing, however I hate that activity so I have been doing it 1 piece at a time.

Finally just as a little update for myself, despite gaining 129 levels and almost 100 million xp from my last update, I'm still in 15th place.
I imagine I'll be stuck there for a little while as everyone beyond that is either maxed or very close to maxing.

spacer.png

Ultimate Ironman Guide

Ultimate Ironman Progression:
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3

35 minutes ago, UIM Ramsey said:

Where do you plan on getting all of your seeds if you're doing heroes for 99 Thieving? I am currently on my thieving grind.. Doing master farmer all the way to 99 so I can bank 99 farming as well as herb. 

Been getting my seed drops through slayer and farming contracts mainly. Haven't ran into many issues so far, however I do 1, maybe 2 herb runs a day. If you're doing more than that then I can see the need for Master Farmers. Alternatively what I should have done instead of heroes was wallsafes for the gems as I want to stack on recoils for zulrah as well as making ruby/diamond bolts. I wasn't aware of the gem bag you can get if you're Super+ at the time.

Edited by UIM Exp

Ultimate Ironman Guide

Ultimate Ironman Progression:
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3