ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

7 hours ago, I Love Haze said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) I Love Haze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) 07 Z E N#7339

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) n\a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) n\a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) n\a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) n\a

What are your strengths? PVM/ PK

What are your weaknesses? raids

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: just applyin

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

In-game Name(s)  HcGoddess/goddesstears/ playing on HcGoddess

Discord Tag (LilMsRoxy#3806)

What is your current rank? (recruit)

Name of the player who recruited you? N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (i would say about 1 week ago)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A

What are your strengths? im social player postive person i try to help people at anytime i can im highly active i play for atleast 6 to 10 hrs a day

What are your weaknesses? social anxiety i suffer with but i do power through it

59 minutes ago, HcGoddess said:

In-game Name(s)  HcGoddess/goddesstears/ playing on HcGoddess

Discord Tag (LilMsRoxy#3806)

What is your current rank? (recruit)

Name of the player who recruited you? N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (i would say about 1 week ago)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A

What are your strengths? im social player postive person i try to help people at anytime i can im highly active i play for atleast 6 to 10 hrs a day

What are your weaknesses? social anxiety i suffer with but i do power through it

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

In-game Name(s): MoneyBags

Discord Tag (Name#0000): MoneyBagsForYou#6035

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): the forums

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): n/a

What are your strengths? CoX

What are your weaknesses? Everything

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Looking for a clan to have people to pvm and hang out with me after coming to the Zaros community

In-game Name(s)  buran30

Discord Tag buran30#7826

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?  N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? fitness

What are your weaknesses? corona lockdown 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: im daily playing zaros and long time user of the CC

6 hours ago, MoneyBags said:

In-game Name(s): MoneyBags

Discord Tag (Name#0000): MoneyBagsForYou#6035

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): the forums

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): n/a

What are your strengths? CoX

What are your weaknesses? Everything

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Looking for a clan to have people to pvm and hang out with me after coming to the Zaros community

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, buran30 said:

In-game Name(s)  buran30

Discord Tag buran30#7826

When did you last apply for a rank?  N/A

What are your strengths? fitness

What are your weaknesses? corona lockdown 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: im daily playing zaros and long time user of the CC

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) The Ruben

Discord Tag (Name#0000) NA

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) NA

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) NA

What are your strengths? Pvm'ing is definitely my highest skill, after that it's staking and gambling 😄

What are your weaknesses? I sometimes don't know when to stop gambling/staking xD

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm an Ikov veteran and held a very high rank in a very well known gambling cc. I joined this server because I'm familiar with the ownership. I'm a mature adult with a teenagers sense of humor, so I'm rarely boring to be around!

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) n\a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) n\a

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I plan on being on this server for awhile and im sure yall do too, would be glad to help new players and recruit if need be aswell.

15 hours ago, The Ruben said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) The Ruben

Discord Tag (Name#0000) NA

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) NA

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) NA

What are your strengths? Pvm'ing is definitely my highest skill, after that it's staking and gambling 😄

What are your weaknesses? I sometimes don't know when to stop gambling/staking xD

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm an Ikov veteran and held a very high rank in a very well known gambling cc. I joined this server because I'm familiar with the ownership. I'm a mature adult with a teenagers sense of humor, so I'm rarely boring to be around!

Congratulations!

19 hours ago, I Love Haze said:

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I plan on being on this server for awhile and im sure yall do too, would be glad to help new players and recruit if need be aswell.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Nameplate

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Endeavor#0396

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): n/a (self)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yes

What are your strengths?: (most) Game knowledge, intelligent, problem-solver, adventurer, down for anything, nice person

What are your weaknesses?: I lack raids experience but am down to learn and is my expected goals 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I like to think I'm a decent person and could potentially fill a spot and gain friends, join in on the events, possibly host events, enjoy and chill and vibe

Edited by Nameplate

Main: @Nameplate

Iron: @Aspirant

Clan: Ice cc

Aka: Endeavor

2 hours ago, Nameplate said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Nameplate

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Endeavor#0396

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): n/a (self)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yes

What are your strengths?: (most) Game knowledge, intelligent, problem-solver, adventurer, down for anything, nice person

What are your weaknesses?: I lack raids experience but am down to learn and is my expected goals 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I like to think I'm a decent person and could potentially fill a spot and gain friends, join in on the events, possibly host events, enjoy and chill and vibe

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Mac

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Macr0z#4954

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Sergeant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): Few weeks ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Yes iam

What are your strengths? Grinding! trying to help out as much as i can

What are your weaknesses? What?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: If ppl need help i will be there :3

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Chays

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Chays#2212

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Corp

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Funk (back when he was active in ice cc)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 4 weeks ago? I dont remember rly

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A, but yea anyways if need be.

What are your strengths? Always online (Mobile player at work)

What are your weaknesses? Highscores,

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Pretty active, and always willing to help when/where I can. (IG&Disc) Plus im always tryna recruit anyone I come in contacy with (6 ft rule ofc) might as well just throw a gold star on dat bish and call it a day 😉(jk sass luvya bb)

Edited by Chays

3 hours ago, Chays said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Chays

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Chays#2212

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Corp

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Funk (back when he was active in ice cc)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 4 weeks ago? I dont remember rly

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A, but yea anyways if need be.

What are your strengths? Always online (Mobile player at work)

What are your weaknesses? Highscores,

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Pretty active, and always willing to help when/where I can. (IG&Disc) Plus im always tryna recruit anyone I come in contacy with (6 ft rule ofc) might as well just throw a gold star on dat bish and call it a day 😉(jk sass luvya bb)

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

In-game Name(s): Tim

Discord Tag: Hamzy#8613

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What are your strengths? Being spooned dragon warhammers.

What are your weaknesses? Crabs CoX room and World 1.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm active, rank 3 elite ironman (dedtho), Helpful where I can be, looking to get that perm CoX team and get PvMing with you lot.

Edited by Tim

1 hour ago, Tim said:

In-game Name(s): Tim

Discord Tag: Hamzy#8613

What are your strengths? Being spooned dragon warhammers.

What are your weaknesses? Crabs CoX room and World 1.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm active, rank 3 elite ironman (dedtho), Helpful where I can be, looking to get that perm CoX team and get PvMing with you lot.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Heyheyman1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) chuckles (i think, only used it once like last year)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Think it was miyuniki or something like that, but havent seen em online ever since.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) n/a

What are your strengths? Currently have lots of free time to spend playing on zaros, willing to learn more about bossing/raiding. Mature, and will not cause any sort of conflict amongst clan members.

What are your weaknesses? newish to osrs ps's and also quit playing osrs back in 08/09 so there is a lot of new information im unaware of but have been becoming well adjusted to where things are at now.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Ive been in Ice for a a bit more than a  week now and have really enjoyed the people, and atmosphere. Very hard to find decent clans in runescape in my experience and normally left just playing alone which gets me burnt out faster. also i would like to have the little ranking next to my name in the clan chat =P thanks for whoever reads this ❤️ 

1 hour ago, heyheyman1 said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Heyheyman1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) chuckles (i think, only used it once like last year)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Think it was miyuniki or something like that, but havent seen em online ever since.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) n/a

What are your strengths? Currently have lots of free time to spend playing on zaros, willing to learn more about bossing/raiding. Mature, and will not cause any sort of conflict amongst clan members.

What are your weaknesses? newish to osrs ps's and also quit playing osrs back in 08/09 so there is a lot of new information im unaware of but have been becoming well adjusted to where things are at now.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Ive been in Ice for a a bit more than a  week now and have really enjoyed the people, and atmosphere. Very hard to find decent clans in runescape in my experience and normally left just playing alone which gets me burnt out faster. also i would like to have the little ranking next to my name in the clan chat =P thanks for whoever reads this ❤️ 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  hcgoddess or goddesstears or gimtears or mshcgoddess

Discord Tag (LilmsRoxy380)

What is your current rank? (corporal)

Name of the player who recruited you? (n/a)

When did you last apply for a rank? (roughly a week ago)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? social player active player friendly always willing to help out the clan when i can.

What are your weaknesses? shy get overwhelmed

i think i deserve another rank due to im loyal to the clan im sociable highly active i try and encourage others to join i use my main to shout out the clan when possiable and do my best to keep toxic out of the hat and remain friendly and peacful

5 hours ago, HcGoddess said:

In-game Name(s)  hcgoddess or goddesstears or gimtears or mshcgoddess

Discord Tag (LilmsRoxy380)

What is your current rank? (corporal)

Name of the player who recruited you? (n/a)

When did you last apply for a rank? (roughly a week ago)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? social player active player friendly always willing to help out the clan when i can.

What are your weaknesses? shy get overwhelmed

i think i deserve another rank due to im loyal to the clan im sociable highly active i try and encourage others to join i use my main to shout out the clan when possiable and do my best to keep toxic out of the hat and remain friendly and peacful

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  Piccolo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Addictingshots#0302

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) 2 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) Jan. 23 (almost 2 weeks ago)

What are your strengths? knowledgeable about the game, and help whenever I can, kind, and love hanging out in the clan. 

What are your weaknesses? nothing currently except maybe tob (because i havent started doing it yet)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm helpful in the clan and help wherever i can, i'm loyal to the clan, and i promote the clan to friends and other people whenever i can. 

3 hours ago, Piccolo said:

In-game Name(s)  Piccolo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Addictingshots#0302

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) 2 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) Jan. 23 (almost 2 weeks ago)

What are your strengths? knowledgeable about the game, and help whenever I can, kind, and love hanging out in the clan. 

What are your weaknesses? nothing currently except maybe tob (because i havent started doing it yet)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I'm helpful in the clan and help wherever i can, i'm loyal to the clan, and i promote the clan to friends and other people whenever i can. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s) AbruptAlpaca

Discord Tag AbruptAlpaca#8073

Name of the player who recruited you? Heyheyman1

What are your strengths? Learning bosses pretty fast

What are your weaknesses? PVP I can't for the life of me pk

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Would love to join the clan. Im also bad at writing.

8 hours ago, AbruptAlpaca said:

In-game Name(s) AbruptAlpaca

Discord Tag AbruptAlpaca#8073

Name of the player who recruited you? Heyheyman1

What are your strengths? Learning bosses pretty fast

What are your weaknesses? PVP I can't for the life of me pk

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Would love to join the clan. Im also bad at writing.

Congratulations!