ICE CC [PvM/Skilling/IronMan]

ice cc

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Umix

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

nat han#6418

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

Miya

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

N/A

What are your strengths?

Game/Iron Knowledge

What are your weaknesses?

Ignorant people and spamming

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

Newer, active member of the CC, trying to play with like minded people and have a good environment. I believe a lot of CCs breed toxic environments, but I think that ICE is doing a great job of keeping that out, and I would like to contribute to that kind of community.

2 hours ago, Umix said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

Umix

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

nat han#6418

N/A

Miya

N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

N/A

What are your strengths?

Game/Iron Knowledge

Ignorant people and spamming

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

Newer, active member of the CC, trying to play with like minded people and have a good environment. I believe a lot of CCs breed toxic environments, but I think that ICE is doing a great job of keeping that out, and I would like to contribute to that kind of community.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

In-game Name(s):

JoeyC

Discord Tag:

Joey_#1264

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths?

I have been playing Zaros for quite some time now and although I don't know loads about the game, I am always active, helping when and where I can and always more than willing to help new members.

Sometimes I play but AFK during the day a lot as I work 8-4 Monday to Friday. So I may respond to people fairly slowly. Although after 4pm I am always available on Discord and most of the time online on the server.

I run multiple Discord communities, one with 1500 members and one with 300 paying members, also I own a Facebook group with 5300 members. So you could say I know how to keep people feeling welcomed and I am very good at advertising and building numbers in a group. As well as this I am always active and always more than happy to help any new members where I can and also bring in lots of new members. 

I am not certain what Role you'd like me to have but If you feel there is a role that suits my skills the best then please let me know.

Edited by JoeyC

3 hours ago, JoeyC said:

In-game Name(s):

JoeyC

Discord Tag:

Joey_#1264

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths?

I have been playing Zaros for quite some time now and although I don't know loads about the game, I am always active, helping when and where I can and always more than willing to help new members.

Sometimes I play but AFK during the day a lot as I work 8-4 Monday to Friday. So I may respond to people fairly slowly. Although after 4pm I am always available on Discord and most of the time online on the server.

I run multiple Discord communities, one with 1500 members and one with 300 paying members, also I own a Facebook group with 5300 members. So you could say I know how to keep people feeling welcomed and I am very good at advertising and building numbers in a group. As well as this I am always active and always more than happy to help any new members where I can and also bring in lots of new members. 

I am not certain what Role you'd like me to have but If you feel there is a role that suits my skills the best then please let me know.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Never Lucky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) potsbaby#9083

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)  Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) My last application for previous rank was on December 22nd, 2020.

What are your strengths? Active in the clan participating in clan events - raids, zalcano and I try to aid other players if they are needing assistance or want recommendations on how they can progress their account.

What are your weaknesses? My available time is limited due to work but I try to attend as many events as possible and be active through both the ingame and discord community.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have a strong rapport with several of the ice community members and staff. I try to promote the clan chat within the server and I am a knowledgable player. I enjoy raiding with the clan and have shown loyalty to the clan since the servers launch.

10 hours ago, Never Lucky said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Never Lucky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) potsbaby#9083

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)  Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) My last application for previous rank was on December 22nd, 2020.

What are your strengths? Active in the clan participating in clan events - raids, zalcano and I try to aid other players if they are needing assistance or want recommendations on how they can progress their account.

What are your weaknesses? My available time is limited due to work but I try to attend as many events as possible and be active through both the ingame and discord community.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have a strong rapport with several of the ice community members and staff. I try to promote the clan chat within the server and I am a knowledgable player. I enjoy raiding with the clan and have shown loyalty to the clan since the servers launch.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Joke (realist) Solar Flare (GIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) vespina#5911

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A I've known this clan for a while 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) When I applied for recruit a couple of weeks ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? My biggest Strengths are Patience (Kinda need patience to play on every rsps with 200+ ping) 

What are your weaknesses? My biggest weakness probably my pesimestic attitude when it comes to certain things I am starting to work on this though 🙂

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel like I deserve the rank I am applying for (only recruit) Because I am really active and I love to help players thrive and do the best of their ability. (sorry that this bit is slightly short)

45 minutes ago, solar flare said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Joke (realist) Solar Flare (GIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) vespina#5911

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A I've known this clan for a while 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) When I applied for recruit a couple of weeks ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? My biggest Strengths are Patience (Kinda need patience to play on every rsps with 200+ ping) 

What are your weaknesses? My biggest weakness probably my pesimestic attitude when it comes to certain things I am starting to work on this though 🙂

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I feel like I deserve the rank I am applying for (only recruit) Because I am really active and I love to help players thrive and do the best of their ability. (sorry that this bit is slightly short)

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Mac

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Macr0z#4954

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) 1 banana

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) yeah sometimes, busy with race to 200m all 😉

What are your strengths? Grinding/friendly

What are your weaknesses? what?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i just want another nana :3

3 hours ago, Mac said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Mac

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Macr0z#4954

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) 1 banana

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) yeah sometimes, busy with race to 200m all 😉

What are your strengths? Grinding/friendly

What are your weaknesses? what?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: i just want another nana :3

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

ensio

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

ensio#9507

n/a

n/a

alora

What are your strengths?

game knowledge, social

losing hc status

planing on playing here for awhile.

58 minutes ago, ensio said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN)

ensio

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

ensio#9507

n/a

n/a

alora

What are your strengths?

game knowledge, social

losing hc status

planing on playing here for awhile.

Congratulations!

Edited by Deran

In-game Name(s)  Maretak

Discord Tag (Name#0000) ThePeepShow/ ThaDoggpound#2697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) I would but thats up to u guys!

What are your strengths? Being online like everyday haha, still learning alot but i'm a quick learner

What are your weaknesses? Dont really have one 😛

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying fo

Well ive been a Sergeant in other clans aswell, wont say i want to be one in ours right away, but if been around and always ready to help!

18 minutes ago, Maretak said:

In-game Name(s)  Maretak

Discord Tag (Name#0000) ThePeepShow/ ThaDoggpound#2697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) n/a

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) I would but thats up to u guys!

What are your strengths? Being online like everyday haha, still learning alot but i'm a quick learner

What are your weaknesses? Dont really have one 😛

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying fo

Well ive been a Sergeant in other clans aswell, wont say i want to be one in ours right away, but if been around and always ready to help!

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) "Raw Rectum" (GIM) and "normal penis" (normie)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Lukey#5851

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) solar flare, idk his rank but he deserves gen <3

1 hour ago, Raw Rectum said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) "Raw Rectum" (GIM) and "normal penis" (normie)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Lukey#5851

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) solar flare, idk his rank but he deserves gen ❤️

Congratulations!

n-game Name(s)  (IGN) Rightful

Discord Tag (Name#0000) F a Normie #1252

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Not quite sure , remember someone advertising the clan back when i played alora

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes , Won't be able to do this in the weekends tough due to work.

What are your strengths? Game knowledge , Can talk literally about everything with everyone =]

What are your weaknesses? Can get burned out pretty quick =( , trolling (but all good fun)

Not really sure what rank fits me , thats up to you guys.

36 minutes ago, Rightful said:

n-game Name(s)  (IGN) Rightful

Discord Tag (Name#0000) F a Normie #1252

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Not quite sure , remember someone advertising the clan back when i played alora

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes , Won't be able to do this in the weekends tough due to work.

What are your strengths? Game knowledge , Can talk literally about everything with everyone =]

What are your weaknesses? Can get burned out pretty quick =( , trolling (but all good fun)

Not really sure what rank fits me , thats up to you guys.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s):

JoeyC

Discord Tag:

Joey_#1264

What is your current rank? Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? Got my recruit rank 4/1/2021

What are your strengths?

I've started chatting and making friends with quite a few of the guys in the chat and offering to help any new guys that I see join. Normally showing them around or giving them some bits to start out with. Chatting to people and making them feel welcome is something I normally do as often as possible.

Recently maxed my account so my knowledge on level 1-99 in almost every skill is pretty good, which is great for helping new members. As I've said before I run a couple of discord communities so keeping people engaged and feeling welcomed is something I am decent at. I've always enjoyed helping out the new guys on different servers and games i've played which is always good to keep them interacting with the CC and active on the game. 

I am currently making an effort to be more active on the discord too. 

24 minutes ago, JoeyC said:

In-game Name(s):

JoeyC

Discord Tag:

Joey_#1264

What is your current rank? Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? Got my recruit rank 4/1/2021

What are your strengths?

I've started chatting and making friends with quite a few of the guys in the chat and offering to help any new guys that I see join. Normally showing them around or giving them some bits to start out with. Chatting to people and making them feel welcome is something I normally do as often as possible.

Recently maxed my account so my knowledge on level 1-99 in almost every skill is pretty good, which is great for helping new members. As I've said before I run a couple of discord communities so keeping people engaged and feeling welcomed is something I am decent at. I've always enjoyed helping out the new guys on different servers and games i've played which is always good to keep them interacting with the CC and active on the game. 

I am currently making an effort to be more active on the discord too. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 'Chays

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Chays#2412

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 1 Month Ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? More Active then not.

What are your weaknesses?  BEER

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Been awhile since i've last applied. 3 bananas ❤️ i understand if not though. Im not the most knowledgeable, but im always happy to help anyone, and pretty much always active, even when im afk wc'ing mobile at work 😄 😄 

45 minutes ago, Chays said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 'Chays

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Chays#2412

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 1 Month Ago

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? More Active then not.

What are your weaknesses?  BEER

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Been awhile since i've last applied. 3 bananas ❤️ i understand if not though. Im not the most knowledgeable, but im always happy to help anyone, and pretty much always active, even when im afk wc'ing mobile at work 😄 😄 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s) — Elite Hero (Formerly known as Elite Fate)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) — Elite Hero. (Already member of ICE discord, have been a good while)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)— N/A (previous recruit from Alora)

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) — LAARDI

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) — 2018

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) — N/A

What are your strengths? — I enjoy helping people, whether it’s new players who have a willingness to learn a game or old players like myself who forget things they should remember. Furthermore, I believe I bring a positive and optimistic attitude to most situations. 

What are your weaknesses? — I can be a jokester. Not enough time  for me in a day to grind like the majority of y’all. 

In a 🙂 paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for — (Applying for rank of Corporal) as a former long term Alora player, and former recruit as mentioned earlier and to MIYA, I believe I qualify for this rank due to my positive outlook and optimistic mindset / helpful nature to players both in ICE CC In game and on Discord. I also enjoy participating in ICE events (When my schedule allows), encouraging others to join ICE events and recruiting new members to the ICE Discord. As I learn more about Zaros I hope to be able to further prove my long term loyalty to ICE and create a good, helpful and entertaining environment for all to enjoy and participate in.

I look forward to creating long lasting memories with fellow ICE members both new and old once more in Zaros. 

6 hours ago, Elite Hero said:

In-game Name(s) — Elite Hero (Formerly known as Elite Fate)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) — Elite Hero. (Already member of ICE discord, have been a good while)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)— N/A (previous recruit from Alora)

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) — LAARDI

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) — 2018

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) — N/A

What are your strengths? — I enjoy helping people, whether it’s new players who have a willingness to learn a game or old players like myself who forget things they should remember. Furthermore, I believe I bring a positive and optimistic attitude to most situations. 

What are your weaknesses? — I can be a jokester. Not enough time  for me in a day to grind like the majority of y’all. 

In a 🙂 paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for — (Applying for rank of Corporal) as a former long term Alora player, and former recruit as mentioned earlier and to MIYA, I believe I qualify for this rank due to my positive outlook and optimistic mindset / helpful nature to players both in ICE CC In game and on Discord. I also enjoy participating in ICE events (When my schedule allows), encouraging others to join ICE events and recruiting new members to the ICE Discord. As I learn more about Zaros I hope to be able to further prove my long term loyalty to ICE and create a good, helpful and entertaining environment for all to enjoy and participate in.

I look forward to creating long lasting memories with fellow ICE members both new and old once more in Zaros. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Deg Vesta 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Reynolds DV#4557

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes

What are your strengths? PvM content knowledge, game knowledge and chill

What are your weaknesses? Irl gets in the way & EU time

I'm applying to join the clan and take part/host/teach events (particularly raids) I was a mentor in Ikov & I have 500 raids kc in osrs and just have somewhere to chat while I play. This isn't realy a paragraph, but it sums up everything nicely.