In-game Name(s)  Naratohobbo

Discord Tag Naratohobbo#5239

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A

What are your strengths? Planking

What are your weaknesses? Big time lurker

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

Been in the server since day 2, thought id just hop. Like to boss and shit, would love to do GWD and Raids with the cc.

2 hours ago, Naratohobbo said:

In-game Name(s)  Naratohobbo

Discord Tag Naratohobbo#5239

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What are your strengths? Planking

What are your weaknesses? Big time lurker

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: 

Been in the server since day 2, thought id just hop. Like to boss and shit, would love to do GWD and Raids with the cc.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

In-game Name: 10 4

Discord Tag: Nac#2143

What is your current rank? Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? 1 week ago

What are your strengths? Fantastic Realist GIM player with a stellar knowledge base. I love to help out less experienced players along their journey to success. I am always actively attempting to make @Paine quit the server so I can be #1 GIM.

What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I forget to sleep.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  I think that I deserve the rank because I am very active, play an unhealthy amount and am always free to help answer questions in the CC.

16 minutes ago, 10 4 said:

In-game Name: 10 4

Discord Tag: Nac#2143

What is your current rank? Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? 1 week ago

What are your strengths? Fantastic Realist GIM player with a stellar knowledge base. I love to help out less experienced players along their journey to success. I am always actively attempting to make @Paine quit the server so I can be #1 GIM.

What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I forget to sleep.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  I think that I deserve the rank because I am very active, play an unhealthy amount and am always free to help answer questions in the CC.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 298/Yoe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Theguy#5602

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? I'm pretty laid back and can handle pretty much anything. 

What are your weaknesses? I can be pretty quiet most of the time.

I feel like I can be a positive influence on the CC. Help defuse situations or help in general. 

38 minutes ago, 298 said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) 298/Yoe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Theguy#5602

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N/A

What are your strengths? I'm pretty laid back and can handle pretty much anything. 

What are your weaknesses? I can be pretty quiet most of the time.

I feel like I can be a positive influence on the CC. Help defuse situations or help in general. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Hardviathan/Leviathan

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Heathen#7719

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Absolutely.

What are your strengths?: I know everything about the game from PvM'ing to Skilling. I'm a sweat and a try-hard and I don't mind sharing that sweat with another sweaty ironman who needs help. I'm a super helpful person so if anyone needs help, I'll be able to provide that assistance.

What are your weaknesses?: On god, I don't really have any. Sometimes I'm a little too honest and it comes off as toxic but I promise I'm not toxic. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I've been in the discord before as a rank, but due to inactivity (college and girlfriend) I had to leave. I'm back now though and I intend to be super interactive with the community. I'm extremely friendly and helpful so I feel like I'd benefit the CC/Discord immensely. 

Edited by Hardviathan

55 minutes ago, Hardviathan said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): Hardviathan/Leviathan

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Heathen#7719

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A): Absolutely.

What are your strengths?: I know everything about the game from PvM'ing to Skilling. I'm a sweat and a try-hard and I don't mind sharing that sweat with another sweaty ironman who needs help. I'm a super helpful person so if anyone needs help, I'll be able to provide that assistance.

What are your weaknesses?: On god, I don't really have any. Sometimes I'm a little too honest and it comes off as toxic but I promise I'm not toxic. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I've been in the discord before as a rank, but due to inactivity (college and girlfriend) I had to leave. I'm back now though and I intend to be super interactive with the community. I'm extremely friendly and helpful so I feel like I'd benefit the CC/Discord immensely. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Never Lucky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) potsbaby#9083

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) December 15th for the recruit rank

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes, I am usually free to speak in the voice chat in the evenings and I am willing to help organize or discuss meetings with the clan.

What are your strengths? Very active in the clan discussions and posting on the discord server. I also have strong game knowledge and try to help clan members when possible. 

What are your weaknesses? Limited time due to work responsibilities but I try to be as active in the can as possible. If im not able to get online that day Im still usually fairly active in the discord.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have become very familiar with the members of the ice clan chat and Im mainly applying for this rank to continue my growth with the clan and become even more active with setting up events and getting to know the wonderful people within the clan. I was also told to apply for new ranks every week or so and I felt that this would be a good time to advance my rank. 

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): OX14

Discord Tag (Name#0000) 

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) : N/A

What are your strengths? Pretty strong PVPer, not bad at PVMing but could do with some work on raids.. Oh and top banter of course

What are your weaknesses? : Having the time to play which has been an issue but recently have a lot more time to play 🙂

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Applying for recruit for now as am enjoying my time in the CC and will maybe eventually try for a higher rank 🙂

9 hours ago, Never Lucky said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Never Lucky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) potsbaby#9083

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) December 15th for the recruit rank

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) Yes, I am usually free to speak in the voice chat in the evenings and I am willing to help organize or discuss meetings with the clan.

What are your strengths? Very active in the clan discussions and posting on the discord server. I also have strong game knowledge and try to help clan members when possible. 

What are your weaknesses? Limited time due to work responsibilities but I try to be as active in the can as possible. If im not able to get online that day Im still usually fairly active in the discord.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have become very familiar with the members of the ice clan chat and Im mainly applying for this rank to continue my growth with the clan and become even more active with setting up events and getting to know the wonderful people within the clan. I was also told to apply for new ranks every week or so and I felt that this would be a good time to advance my rank. 

Congratulations!

9 hours ago, OX14 said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN): OX14

Discord Tag (Name#0000) 

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) : N/A

What are your strengths? Pretty strong PVPer, not bad at PVMing but could do with some work on raids.. Oh and top banter of course

What are your weaknesses? : Having the time to play which has been an issue but recently have a lot more time to play 🙂

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Applying for recruit for now as am enjoying my time in the CC and will maybe eventually try for a higher rank 🙂

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Chays

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Chays#2412

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) I would, but N/A

What are your strengths? Knowledgeable, Friendly, and helpful

What are your weaknesses? Trolls, and dumbdumbs 🙂

I probably dont, but I need a banananana rank. 

2 hours ago, Chays said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Chays

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Chays#2412

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) I would, but N/A

What are your strengths? Knowledgeable, Friendly, and helpful

What are your weaknesses? Trolls, and dumbdumbs 🙂

I probably dont, but I need a banananana rank. 

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) -Bleach-

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Teasing#6070-

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Recruit-

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -Ice-

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -Two weeks ago-

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) -N/A for now

What are your strengths? -Friendly af and like to help-

What are your weaknesses? -If I'm busy, hard to respond-

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: -I mean why not, I love the cc and would love for people to see that by me wanting to be a higher rank in the cc.-

4 hours ago, Bleach said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) -Bleach-

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Teasing#6070-

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Recruit-

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -Ice-

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -Two weeks ago-

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) -N/A for now

What are your strengths? -Friendly af and like to help-

What are your weaknesses? -If I'm busy, hard to respond-

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: -I mean why not, I love the cc and would love for people to see that by me wanting to be a higher rank in the cc.-

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Marijuanaa/Haz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Maac#8435

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Deran.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 2 weeks ago.

What are your strengths? Always high so I tend to be easy-going and sociable.

What are your weaknesses? When I grind I forget everything else.

I've been around RS since i was 9-10 years old. Now 22 I got a decent understanding of whats going on.

11 hours ago, Marijuanaa said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Marijuanaa/Haz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Maac#8435

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Deran.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 2 weeks ago.

What are your strengths? Always high so I tend to be easy-going and sociable.

What are your weaknesses? When I grind I forget everything else.

I've been around RS since i was 9-10 years old. Now 22 I got a decent understanding of whats going on.

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s):  Kosher

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Kosher Ninja#4581

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) GIM Nexx

What are your strengths? I love eating ass

What are your weaknesses? I love eating ass

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because Nexx told me to get rank a week ago and without his approval I am nothing

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Logged

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

What is your current rank? N/A (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A (Put N/A if this is your first app)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? I am currently a psychologist, I am very respectful, I love to help people and I love to game 🙂

What are your weaknesses? I do not really like bossing never really got into it as I am a level 3 skiller 😉

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have been in ICE CC since day one and I love the atmosphere, when I am more knowledgeable I will endeavour to help a lot more

13 hours ago, kosher said:

In-game Name(s):  Kosher

Discord Tag (Name#0000) Kosher Ninja#4581

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) GIM Nexx

What are your strengths? I love eating ass

What are your weaknesses? I love eating ass

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Because Nexx told me to get rank a week ago and without his approval I am nothing

Congratulations!

9 hours ago, Logged said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Logged

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

What is your current rank? N/A (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY)

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A (Put N/A if this is your first app)

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? N/A (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A)

What are your strengths? I am currently a psychologist, I am very respectful, I love to help people and I love to game 🙂

What are your weaknesses? I do not really like bossing never really got into it as I am a level 3 skiller 😉

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have been in ICE CC since day one and I love the atmosphere, when I am more knowledgeable I will endeavour to help a lot more

Congratulations!

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Forest Gump

Discord Tag (Name#0000) CloudAtlas#8816

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) 2 Bannana 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Dont remember .

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 12th December

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N\A

What are your strengths? Grinding

What are your weaknesses? Failing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  I was in ICE ages ago on another server, got up to 2 bannana or 3 i dont recall. And im cool

ALO** ign was Brad I 3 bannana. :))

36 minutes ago, Forest Gump said:

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) Forest Gump

Discord Tag (Name#0000) CloudAtlas#8816

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) 2 Bannana 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) Dont remember .

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 12th December

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord? (For LT applications only. For Recruit-Sergeant, put N/A) N\A

What are your strengths? Grinding

What are your weaknesses? Failing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:  I was in ICE ages ago on another server, got up to 2 bannana or 3 i dont recall. And im cool

ALO** ign was Brad I 3 bannana. :))

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

In-game Name(s):  Morp

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

What is your current rank?: Unranked

Name of the player who recruited you?: N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?: N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord?: If I have the time, sure.

What are your strengths?: PvMing (raids, gwd, bossing etc)

What are your weaknesses?: PvP 😞

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Morp The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Wise Old Man would tell you. It's a Gielinor legend. Darth Morp was a rat killer in Lumbridge Swamps, so powerful and so wise he could use the Dragon Scimitar to influence the F2P members to follow him... He was so generous that he would even do Fally Drop Parties. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his trimmed Rune armour set, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the F2P noobs everything he knew, then chucked his bank at the Sand Casino. Ironic. He could save others from getting cleaned, but not himself.

2 hours ago, Morp said:

In-game Name(s):  Morp

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

What is your current rank?: Unranked

Name of the player who recruited you?: N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?: N/A

Would you be able/willing to attend weekly meetings on Discord?: If I have the time, sure.

What are your strengths?: PvMing (raids, gwd, bossing etc)

What are your weaknesses?: PvP 😞

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Morp The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Wise Old Man would tell you. It's a Gielinor legend. Darth Morp was a rat killer in Lumbridge Swamps, so powerful and so wise he could use the Dragon Scimitar to influence the F2P members to follow him... He was so generous that he would even do Fally Drop Parties. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his trimmed Rune armour set, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the F2P noobs everything he knew, then chucked his bank at the Sand Casino. Ironic. He could save others from getting cleaned, but not himself.

Congratulations!